Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million individual accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Finance team.
This position is responsible for coordinating financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for ICMA-RC. Assist with planning, developing and preparing revenue forecast and variance explanations. Substantial interaction with management to collect, analyze, and summarize financial data. Prepare and coordinate financial presentations for senior management.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Financial modeling to include the design, development and maintenance of complex financial models and systems related to revenue. Participants and assists in the development of the revenue budget, forecasts and variance analyses. Provide support in the preparation of Board materials.
• Own the coordination and updates of forecast models and refine forecasts to ensure recent business trends are captured in the outcome.
• Ability to communicate with and gather information from business partners and integrate information and data into analyses
• Prepare case pricing analyses for new and existing customers in support of the RFP process.
• Special corporate projects pertaining to new corporate strategic initiatives, products, processes and revenue analysis. Develop customized reports as needed in support of new and existing products and services.
• Prepare ad-hoc analyses on own initiative or at request of management.
• Utilize systems and develop tools to facilitate deeper knowledge of assigned tasks.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent command of Excel
• Advanced Excel and Access skills
• Knowledge of Solomon IV, Hyperion Essbase
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC - 19 months ago