A well respected Global Biotech is looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This position supports R&D and requires a manufacturing background.
- Provide cost center budgeting, planning and analysis support
- Assist in building processes to drive and better manage measurements of key business metrics around operating expenses and capital expenditures
- Provide FP&A guidance for technology initiatives
- Provide tools and analytics to report spend by functional area. Work hand-in-hand with functional leaders, support expense forecasting and expense management
- Partner with the corporate finance team in ensuring that key deliverables for financial close, actual and forecast review are met. Assist in directing analysis and interpretation of financial data and extracts from different systems and applications (E1, SAP, Hyperion) for the purpose of determining past and future financial performance
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis or related duties as required
Next Level Resources, Inc. is a professional staffing firm dedicated to finding exceptional Accounting and Finance talent on a permanent and consultant/interim basis. For more information please contact Paul Gould at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- MBA or advancement towards status preferred
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience in budgeting, planning and financial reporting
- Strong Excel skills
- Hyperion Planning, SAP and E1 experience a plus
- Experience supporting R&D preferred
Monster - 12 months ago
Next Level Resources, Inc. is a professional staffing firm dedicated to finding exceptional Accounting and Finance talent on a permanent and...