Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena. The company has recently unified and aligned its national marketing, partnership and sales teams to enable CCM&E to grow national digital ad revenue and pursue national multi-media marketing opportunities to meet advertisers’ need to reach and engage consumers in powerful new ways across multiple platforms. The company is competitively positioned to win in the marketplace and is putting sizable investment and resources against building a world-class, digital sales force.
The company has recently unified and aligned its national marketing, partnership and sales teams to enable CCM&E to grow national digital ad revenue and pursue national multi-media marketing opportunities to meet advertisers’ need to reach and engage consumers in powerful new ways across multiple platforms. The company is competitively positioned to win in the marketplace and is putting sizable investment and resources against building a world-class, digital sales force.
Clear Channel Los Angeles seeks a multi-talented Sr. Financial Analyst, who brings a track record of success, analytical rigor and attention to detail that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Los Angeles, CA
Media & Entertainment
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing monthly/quarterly and annual financial reporting and forecasting in accordance with corporate standards; identifying key drivers and quantifying risks and opportunities. Assist in issuing monthly financial statements and working on the annual budgeting and planning process
- Ensuring the market and its employees follow corporate signing and approval procedures, maintaining all applicable Internal Controls, and adhering to corporate SOX requirements providing assurance that all applicable market/region balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Lead thought process to identify and capture productivity improvements that drive real change across Clear Channel stations
- Support expense management and performance across Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego markets
- Promoting best practices in Internal Controls and financial /management reporting
- Directly supervise the Payable and Trade processes in market accordance with Clear Channel’s policies and procedures
- Conduct G/L account analysis, variance analysis, and perform other ad-hoc analysis projects as needed. Work with team to analyze and interpret financial results
- Ensure all financial deadlines and due dates are met in a timely manner. Includes but is not limited to monthly financial close, sales tax returns, vendor payments, non-cash compensation reporting and commission calculations • Additional responsibilities include oversight of trade administration, distribution and activity. Back-up/Support for HR and Payroll
- A Minimum 4-5 years’ experience including Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Must possess advanced Excel skills and be familiar with other Microsoft Office product e.g. Word as well as other general accounting software packages
- Ability to assemble large volumes of data & inputs, and organize for strategic decision making with an acute sense of urgency
- This candidate must also display initiative, excellent time management and leadership skills, with ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines• Ability to work cross functionally with other departments e.g. Sales, Programming etc…
- Experience working in a matrixed organization with multiple reports • Radio/Media experienced desired but not required
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
This company leaves few open channels on the radio dial. Clear Channel Communications is the #1 radio company in the US, with about 860...