Our client is one of the Nation's largest owners and managers of commercial real estate. Due to their continued growth, they are seeking a Sr Financial Analyst to join their finance team.|
The Senior Financial Analyst will take a lead role in internal financial reporting, results analysis, quarterly reforecast and annual budgeting.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Review and prepare GAAP financial statements and perform reviews on actual results vs. budget in order to identify and explain any material variances for the Sr Management Team.
• Prepare annual budgets and quarterly reforecast
• Oversee staff to ensure accurate and timely completion of company reporting objectives
• Review and analyze G/L and statistical data, reporting any relevant business trends.
• Oversee the lease reporting function
• Oversee the completion of ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed
• Interface with personnel throughout the company to maintain the proper flow of information
• Special projects include overseeing the process of recording property acquisitions (information gathering, analysis of entity structure & GAAP issues related to acquisition, calculation of SFAS 141 and SFAS 142 items, and coordination with divisional and corporate departmental personnel on reporting and operational issues)
• Creation of new processes as necessary to help ensure departmental efficiency
Qualified candidates will possess between 4 - 10 years of related accounting, GAAP reporting and analysis experience with significant Commercial Real Estate industry exposure
• Prior or current Big 4 or 2nd tier public accounting experience is preferred
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to prioritize and multi-task while still exhibiting good judgment and poise in a fast paced environment
• Degree in Accounting
• CPA preferred
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE FOR THIS POSITION EITHER OUT OF BIG 4 OR NATIONAL PUBLIC WITH REAL ESTATE CLIENTS OR DIRECTLY OUT OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE!!!
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago