Founded in 1996, Millennium has focused relentlessly on perfecting the recruitment of technology professionals for complex business and governmental projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ organizational culture, combined with the human intelligence to identify the most impactful talent. Currently, we are looking for Financial Analyst for our Hopkinton, Massachusetts client.
Senior Financial Analyst
Prepares and reviews a variety of complex financial data and assists in maintaining and updating company financial models and forecasts. Performs analysis to support the forecast process.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists in communicating reforecast procedures and parameters to functional controllers.
Performs monthly close activities, including account reconciliation in SAP ECC general ledger
· Loads headcount into EPM planning tool.
Completes analysis to determine forecast and loads forecast into EPM for North America Sales Finance.
· Assists in review of actuals vs. forecast and investigation of material variances.
· Perform ad hoc requests for analysis of financial data.
· Participates in forecast and planning cycles.
· Develops tools for improving the forecasting and actual results reporting processes and rolls them out to the larger population.
· Helps to resolve issues that arise between various groups.
· Performs analysis to support forecasting for several aspects of the company's financial performance.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Best regards, MC Recruiting
Millennium Consulting, Inc. - 10 months ago