SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER - HTML5 (San Francisco or Redwood City)
Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco based venture-funded company that is a leader in Customer Experience Management. Tealeaf’s CX solutions enable any company doing critical eBusiness to ensure that every customer can complete every transaction, every time. Offering a revolutionary capability to look at a web application and the customer experience outside-in, just like users do, and surface barriers to the successful completion of transactions, Tealeaf is adding world-class customers that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce, in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel.
Tealeaf (located in downtown San Francisco & Redwood City with close BART or CalTrain access) offers a comprehensive benefits package and presents a high-growth opportunity for a motivated professional.
- 5 - 7+ years hands-on experience with commercial software applications development.
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, .Net UI and Web technologies.
- Proficiency with one or more of the following technologies will be of help: C#, WPF, Silverlight and related technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle processes and Agile development methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors in Computer science/Engineering or related areas
- This position requires solid skills in web technologies using HTML5, OO JS, JSON, ASP.Net MVC3, JQuery, .Net, CSS3, C# and a breadth of UI technologies.
- Accomplished software developer, with excellent programming skills and 5-7+ years of commercial software development.
- Expert level proficiency with R.I.A, web based applications development, UI technologies and Frameworks.
- Expert level proficiency in Object-Oriented design, development
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.