This VC-funded company processes over $60M a year and is at a critical growth point. The Front-end Engineer in this role will work with a small team to build new user interfaces for a product 1M users strong and growing. This is an opportunity to directly impact a platform that empowers over 100K small business owners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Writing clean, semantic code with a small team – You’ll have a big impact on product design
- Working with back-end engineers to create streamlined UX/UI
- Coding for desktop and mobile
- Ensuring and improving front-end performance
- Communicating and giving feedback to designers, with a focus on feasibility
- Leveraging analytics tools to understand and consistently improve user interaction with the product
- Executing new, exciting desktop and mobile products alongside a small and passionate team
WHAT YOU NEED:
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong experience writing powerful, efficient front-end code
- Experience using Git/GitHub
- Ruby on Rails experience is a plus
- Design skills are a plus, along with an appreciation of good design aesthetic
So, if you are a Senior Front-end Engineer interested in joining a team where user experience is an integral part of the product roadmap, or a Front-end Engineer interested in shaping the desktop and mobile presence for a consumer-facing web product, apply today. Interviews are being scheduled immediately.
- Competitive Salary, Benefits and Equity
- Flexible vacation and personal days
- Opportunity to impact a product gaining users daily
- Catered meals and snacks
- Design and product-focused teammates; role with a rapidly growing company
- Revitalize the ecommerce space by providing a unique product and community
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US and must currently live in the US.
FILD - 8 months ago