Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients. |
- A Bachelor’s degree in Geography, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Cartography, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 6 years of experience in GIS with cartographic, analyst, editor, or similar duties.
- Required GIS Professional GISP Certification
- Experience with Global Positioning System (GPS) data collection process; field data collection methods, survey techniques and knowledge of accuracy standards.
- Expert user of ESRI’s ArcGIS software suite. Able to provide expert analytical skills and mentor and train MCIPAC staff.
- At least two years of experience with ESRI Server side software products: particularly ArcSDE and ArcGIS Server.
- Administrator-level experience using ArcSDE with Oracle RDBMS for data collection, maintenance, and editing processes.
- Required Certification: CompTIA Security+
- Perform database design and maintain existing solutions – work with database team to meet requirements.
- Develop and work with relational and spatial databases.
- Assist in basic IT functions when required, including FTP setup, RSS feeds, software maintenance, and basic troubleshooting.
- Perform database administrator tasks – security, performance tuning, backup and recovery.
- Able to provide GIS technical and consultant support.
- Inclusive knowledge of GIS data development, editing and quality control procedures.
- Able and willing to perform limited fieldwork and travel via military transportation.
Contractor employees working on this contract shall possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the implementation of the Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment (SDSFIE).
- Experience with Esri Software Applications and spatial analysis including; geometric network, spatial, and 3D analysis.
- Experience with GEOFidelis and other Marine Corps Installations Pacific (MCIPAC) installations
- Experience with emergency management and first responders are beneficial.
- Understanding of the unique OCONUS environment and MCIPAC responsibilities.
- United States citizen and have U. S. driver’s license
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Preferred Certification: Esri Desktop Associate
- Preferred Certification: Esri Certified Trainer
- Preferred Certification: CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Critigen - 11 months ago