Gannett Fleming is a global planning, design, and construction management firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with approximately 2,000 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious firms, we provide multi-discipline services. We are committed to amazing our clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world – from award-winning architecture to roadway design projects.
Our architecture practice specializes in a wide variety of public and private sector projects, including but not limited to: rail/transit, corporate office, healthcare, maintenance facilities, higher education, pharmaceutical and clean environments. We are looking for a Senior Healthcare Architect/Project Manager in our South Plainfield, NJ office to lead and assist with healthcare projects. If you'd like to advance your career with an established firm, come join our team!
- Coordinate all project efforts in order to ensure effective execution from initial RFP, fee proposals and contract efforts through Construction Administration and project close out
- Lead and communicate effectively with the internal and consultant teams
- Develop and monitor scope, budget, schedule and quality
- Develop and execute realistic, actionable work plans
- Mentor and serve as a resource to less experienced architects
- Responsible for a project technical design effort, subsequent detailed design development, project coordination and quality control efforts during all phases of project work
- Assists with the planning, scheduling, and organization of project plans relative to technical design efforts and processes in collaboration with senior project team
- Develops leadership presence office wide as a resource technical design efforts
- Drives collaborative relationship with consultants and knowledge resources to ensure that deliverables are coordinated, integrated and support the performance goals of the project
- Organizes own work efforts and that of his/her assigned team
- Contributes to preparation of design documents and leads the detailed development of construction documents during all project phases
- Leads review of design and construction documents in order to confirm compliance with the contract deliverables
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree from an Accredited Architecture program is required
- Must be a Registered Architect in the state of New Jersey or Pennsylvania
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Experience designing with AutoCAD and Revit is required
- 10-15 years of experience with complex public sector with experience required in all phases of healthcare project work including preparation of conceptual, schematic, design development, construction and close out
- Demonstrated experience in leading of teams in the completion of architectural projects
- Advanced knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction techniques, building systems selection, related engineering principles, sustainability strategies, building codes and FGI Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Architect Business Development Management Sustainable Health Medical Hospital Med Center Project Manager Leader Advancement Client Pennsylvania
Gannett Fleming - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Gannett Fleming is a global infrastructure firm that provides planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a...