Title: Senior IBM AIX Admin
Location: Raleigh, NC
- Designing, Installing, configuring and maintaining IBM AIX Servers
- Designing, Installation and configuration of HA environment using HACMP or VERITAS Cluster.
- Configuration and administration of Logical volume manager / VERITAS Volume Manager.
- Experience in Bourne, C, Perl and bash shell
- Provide architecture and design solutions and reviews for AIX
- Writing shell scripts to accomplish day to day system administration task
- Configuring and supporting Domains, LPARs, DLPARs
- Administer & configure various FS like JFS, VxFS, Pseudo FS
- Troubleshooting Advance Hardware and Operating system related issue
- Capacity planning and fine tune system for optimal performance
- Understanding of SAN and NAS storage.
- Experience design and implementations requiring CIS standards and protocols
- Providing, Configuring Unix Security baseline
- Expert in research and resolution to production issues
- Performance Management & fine tuning
- Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning
- IBM Certified System Administrator - AIX 6.1
- IBM Certified Systems Expert - Virtualization Technical Support for AIX and Linux
- IBM Certified Systems Expert - High Availability for AIX Technical Support and Administration
- IBM Certified Systems Expert - Enterprise Technical Support for AIX and Linux
Send response to firstname.lastname@example.org