Senior Implementation Specialist – Clinical Focus
We are looking for RN candidates that have a minimum of 5 years clinical practice as well as some experience in a supervisory/management role. Substantial project management experience is required. Hospice experience preferred. Experience in home health and/or hospice is a desired but not required as is prior experience with use of Clinical Information Systems and staff training.
Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and computer skills. Must be a quick learner, self-directed, motivated and have strong dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, project-oriented environment.
The position involves utilizing your recent clinical health care industry experience and knowledge in the following areas:
RTP, NC headquarters – in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area. However, this position can telecommute and relocation is not required.
- Responsible for performing detailed product training sessions on location and at the corporate office.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project plans and coordinating resources to meet client implementation & training schedules for our CareAnyware application (includes electronic medical record, office management, reports etc.).
- Partners with the CareAnyware customer, typically agency Administrators and Senior Managers, to move the project management and change process forward in a timely manner, customizing the implementation process to each agency as needed to ensure a successful transition.
- Provides advice and consultation to help clients adopt best practices using the system in their hospice or home health organizations
- Assist with product testing to ensure that the product performs as the industry requires
- Write and update training material as needed
- Overnight travel (50-60%) is required.
Full-time, exciting opportunity in a growing company, vacation, disability and health benefits.
If you are passionate about making a difference and working with a company that shares that goal, please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about an exciting career at CareAnyware and how you can be a part of creating the future of healthcare.
CareAnyware, Inc. - 18 months ago