ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY IN PERSON FOR CONSIDERATION AS WELL AS ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION ON-LINE
You must apply in person at either of these locations:
10 Glens Falls Technical Park, Glens Falls
603 Queensbury Ave, Queensbury
Provides leadership in the manufacturing and packaging inspection areas on first and second shifts. Acts in a lead capacity with few limitations as outlined in this text.
Performs all of the requirements of the Inspector and Technician positions, and additionally performs the following:
Audits manufacturing processes for compliance to regulatory requirements and conformance to specifications. Performs all functions related to the inspection and release of in-process and finished product. Investigates non-conformance issues in a timely fashion, determining the scope of the non-conformance. Initiates and assures corrective actions. Coordinates the receipt, distribution and training notification of all revised and new process documentation. Supports Quality Assurance Engineering in investigations, testing and documentation with minimal supervision, using various procedures, as needed. Provides NCR sign-off and corrective action in the absence of the Quality Assurance Supervisor. Trains Inspectors. Prepares reports of extraneous use of Inspector time as well as a monthly report outlining in-process audits.
Acts as lead in the absence of the Supervisor. Dispatches job assignments and priorities to department employees and assists in preparing weekly inspection area(s) schedules. Provides input to the Supervisor with regard to commendations, disciplinary actions, and performance evaluations. Participates in the interview process for new Inspectors.
All the requirements for QA In-Process Technician apply.
In addition, the following are performed:
- Product Testing
- Process Audits
- Discrete Job documentation Audits
- Maintains updated specification, GOI and Op Code files in all manufacturing areas.
- Coordinates the scheduling of required training.
- Directs the training of and/or trains Inspectors and signs training records.
- Reviews and prints, specifications and Op Codes associated with material evaluations, and coordinates the routing of recommended revisions through the Agile (CO) Change Order system.
- Distributes revisions throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Provides notification of the revisions for Quality Assurance training purposes.
- Approves reduced testing when applicable.
- Maintains results of audits, inspections, and investigations through the use of the company computer system and logbooks.
- Supports the reduced testing program through routine evaluation of historical data.
- Generates monthly reports for use of Inspector time and in-process audits performed.
- In support of QA engineering, generates data for product evaluations and new product introductions through standard and proposed test methods.
- Reviews results and methods with Quality Assurance Engineers for approval.
Acts as a Lead in the absence of the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Determines the scope of non- conformances, quarantined product, recommended corrective actions, and the release of dispositioned product.
- Recommends and approves Corrective Actions and dispositions.
Dispatches job assignments and priorities to department employees and assists in preparing weekly inspection area(s) schedules.
Provides input with regard to commendations, disciplinary actions and performance evaluations. Assists in interview process.
- A two-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Three years experience as an In-Process Inspector, preferred.
AngioDynamics, Inc. - 16 months ago