Looking to work in a fast paced, creative environment? Want to work with people who love what they do and aren’t afraid to think outside of the box? Are you ready to make your mark on the industry working for a world-renowned company?
Dye Precision, Inc., the paintball industry leader, is seeking a full-time Senior Interactive/ Web Designer to work in tandem with graphic designers and programmers, to build and improve the website and its online presence. The Senior Interactive/ Web Designer is a team player with excellent design abilities, well-rounded web development skills, and the ability to drive projects to completion. The Senior Interactive/ Web Designer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure, as well as developing new technologies. The Senior Interactive/ Web Designer will create graphics and flyers to continually update Dye Precision’s online presence with unique and interactive designs.
The ideal candidate would be able to create stunning graphics, and then through FTP and manipulation of HTML and CSS, update Dye Websites with the newly created artwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to make simple updates utilizing HTML & CSS to websites through FTP and a basic text editor. (No DreamWeaver or other WYISWG.)
• Responsible for meeting strict project deadliness in a fast-paced environment for various web, print, product, interactive, and marketing collateral.
• Creating proficient electronic vendor-ready file packs in all Adobe Creative Suite 5 platforms, including Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Proficient verbal communication skills to effectively express layout concepts through development with Sales and Product Development teams.
• Using expert knowledge of printing and interactive trends to deliver top quality vendor-ready layout for product packaging, catalogs, flyers, corporate material, web graphics, and in store POP displays.
• Ability to create graphic style guides for logos, repeat patterns, and typography.
• Maintain structured cataloging of various file creation and organization of various assets consistent with projects.
• Active participant in and in-depth understanding of current market trends in action sports industry.
• HTML & CSS – Basic to make simple graphic and text updates
• FTP – Familiar with use of FTP applications
• Graphic Design - Expert knowledge of Graphic Design
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
• Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
• Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
• The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
• Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Must be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
• 3 years’ experience with layout or graphic design and basic website modifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Visual Communications or Graphic Design
DYE PRECISION, INC. is an amazing and exciting place to work. We offer health, dental and visionbenefits, paid time off, company events, discounts on DYE products, and a casual dress code. If you’ve got the background and qualifications we’re looking for, and the attitude to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please apply through Malakye, or email your resume/job experience to email@example.com and reference Senior Interactive/Web Designer in the subject line. This position is located in the Scripps/Poway area of San Diego and relocation is not provided. Please submit a resume, letter of intent with links to at least 4 live sites you have worked on.
** SAMPLE WORK: Please provide recent commercial advertising creations to be considered for this position **
Malakye.com - 30+ days ago