Senior JAVA/SQL Programmer/Analyst (TO 343) (64264)
Information Systems - Programming
Security Clearance : Secret
Clearance Status : Must be Obtainable
Schedule : Full Time
Type of Travel : None
Percent of Travel Required : None
JAVA/SQL programmer/analyst to support and enhance Total Force Manpower Management System (TFMMS). Position will be responsible for performing detailed program design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation of software to enhance TFMMS data quality, correct deficiencies, meet mandated requirements, and implement necessary enhancements. Individual will operate in a team environment to support and enhance the TFMMS system to meet both functional and environmental requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Expertise with developing JAVA code in an Oracle database environment.
- Seven to nine years experience writing, testing and documenting JAVA code using object-oriented techniques.
- Seven to nine years experience with, JSP, Enterprise JAVA Beans (EJBs), Data Access Objects (DAOs), and Oracle database interfaces with software code.
- Six using SQL. Candidate should be experienced in building complex SQL statements to access normalized application data with complex relationships. Specific Oracle SQL including server side implementation (Triggers and Procedures) experience a plus. Understands methods of optimizing the SQLqueries
- MICROSOFT OFFICE tools - 6 years. Candidate should have working knowledge of MS Word, excel, and Visio for use in data analysis, documentation and status reporting tasks.
- Experience with Relational Database Systems such as Oracle or SQL Server and Structured Query Language (SQL) or PL/SQL required.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET Clearance, subject to a US Government background investigation and must meet initial eligibility requirement for classified information access.
- Must have DOD IAT Level I (A+, Network+ or SSCP) certification, requirement can also be satisfied with DOD IAT Level II (Security+ or GSEC) certification.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to react to customer issues and formulate resolutions quickly.
eVenture Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Experience with C programming or other structural programming language.
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms programming.
- Previous experience in software implementation, testing and customer support a plus.
- 3 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...