Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Position Description & Responsibilities
Compuware is looking to hire seasoned software engineers willing to work in an aggressive and technically challenging environment. Candidates should be very strong in the fundamentals of object oriented programming and design using Java. The candidate shall be well conversant in server-side development using technologies. Experience in building high-transaction systems preferred. Very good communication skills are required.
More than 10 years’ experience in J2EE based applications.
Experienced in Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Web Services, J2EE Technologies and Oracle stored procedures.
Adept working knowledge of the following:
- Web Related Hardware: Web Logic Server 9.2, 10.3
- Operating System: Linux
- Products/Tools: Toad
- Languages: Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Struts 1.2, Unix Shell script, Java script and Html, Web services.
- RDBMS: Oracle, PL/SQL
- Solid understanding of the software development process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player capable of delivering stringent deadlines.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
Nice to have:
- Spring Framework
- Hibernate and/or other JPA
- SOA Webservices
- Bamboo or other Java testing tools
EOE - M - F - V - D
Compuware - 21 months ago
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and...