Intertech is growing and we’re looking for candidates to join our world-class team who have solid experience in Java open source technologies and tools, SOA and enterprise architecture. If you are strong in one or more of those areas, you might be a fit for Intertech.
Your work will be varied in nature and you could be working remotely. Your responsibilities might be doing:
• development work
• leading a team
• gathering requirements
• architecting a system
• mentoring others
• helping with an RFP
• making recommendations on technologies etc.
• 10 years of solid software development experience
• Architecture and development experience in enterprise applications
• An understanding and knowledge of JEE, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, JPA, Patterns/OO Design, and Web Frameworks
• Total commitment to Intertech’s values of attitude, commitment, and excellence
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or science-related field
Additional Skills that will help you
• Project or technical leadership position preferred
• Ruby/Rails, Groovy/Grails, and/or iPhone or Android development
Intertech, Inc. - 9 months ago
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...