We are actively seeking for a Senior java Developer to support the overall implementation of best-in-class data exchange and dissemination solutions in Java/XML/XSLT
- Design framework using XML technologies/XML Schemas and interact with clients and business clients to develop the exchange standards.
- Work with SOAP and RESTful web services with deep understanding in a Java 1.6 environment and develop XSLT code to be integrated with webservices.
- Improve efficiency of Java development with process and tools; analyze technical and business requirements, provide solution and troubleshoot problems satisfying clients and serve as a technical resource
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Atleast 8 years of experience in SDLC and proven track records working with Java, XLST, XML web development methods.
- Work experience in XML processing in Java/J2EE and data integration methods.
- Pronounced knowledge in technologies XML, CSS, Java script and Web services (SOAP and RESTful) is highly expected.
- Minimum bachelors degree with suitable years of experience. Masters will be a big plus.
Please respond with your current contact information and resume that reflects the required skills/ exp of this position - Full Legal Name; Last 4 digits of SSN; One technical Reference; Visa Status.
Woodbridge Consulting Group - 16 months ago