Ishi is now hiring a Senior Java/JEE/J2EE Software Developer to join our high performance team engaged in architecting; developing and delivering JEE based distributed applications.
In this role, you will evaluate and implement solutions using architectures, technologies and platforms such as MoM, BPM, JEE, Web 2.0, Databases and various open source frameworks.
- 5 or more years of strong experience developing applications using distributed components with JEE/Java platforms (JSP/JSF, EJBs, JDBC, JMS)
- Extensive experience with frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Velocity, Log4j etc.
- Experience leading design and development of individual modules using Agile methodologies and RUP.
- Extensive experience working with WebLogic, WebSphere or JBoss application servers
- Strong OO concepts, Component based development and basic computing skills -OS concepts, threads, data structures, inter-networking, RDBMS and SQL
- Extensive experience applying Design Patterns
- Experience with XML technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RPC or XMLBeans, Castor etc
- Experience with databases like Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server
- Experience in application server clustering, performance tuning and scalability testing
- In-depth understanding of framework design and architecture
- Ability to understand technical issues relating to enterprise class applications
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Motivated self starter and a very good team player
- Ability to mentor and lead development teams
- Experience in and willingness to do project documentation
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to explain technical solutions and design decisions in whiteboard discussions.
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed school
- Desired: Masters in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
Compensation will depend on experience and skills. Ishi Systems offers a benefits package that includes contributory medical, dental and vision coverage.
Ishi Systems - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard