Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software available as turnkey communications systems or tools for customers to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Digium strives to be a fun place to work, with a culture of innovation. We look for people that want to work in a fast paced, fun, and flexible environment. At Digium, software developers work with cutting edge technologies and tools. We are looking for people that are excited about their work and who want to work with other passionate developers.
Duties of Position:
- Collaborate with other passionate developers
- Write tests for the stuff you develop
- Participate in code and design reviews
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience writing code
- Mastery of at least one programming language
- Notable contribution as a software developer on a project
- Experience with Node.js
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Source code management tools such as git
- Experience developing for Linux and open source environments
- Large scale web deployments
- VoIP, media streaming, and/or telephony
- Familiar with Agile development and test processes
- Familiar with C/C++
- Solid understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, packet capturing, protocol analysis)
- A track record of being generally awesome
Digium, Inc. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source...