The Senior Kronos Analyst is responsible for implementing Kronos solutions into client environments. This position will utilize the defined implementation process from requirements gathering and documentation through customization development, testing and migration into multiple environments. The incumbent works in a complex technical environment requiring a multi-product solution (Time & Attendance, Human Resources and Payroll, for example), as well as product integration and/or custom solutions. Responsible for the reliability of all scheduled jobs between the aformentioned multi-product solution. Kronos performance and functionality will also be a top priority ensuring 24x7 application software/hardware availability in support of mission critical business requirements, i.e., running payroll.
Strategy & Planning
• Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
• Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues while maintaining data integrity within the application.
• Work closely with management in planning large-scale projects.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Gather requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
• Plan and organize for assigned tasks and report progress in defined intervals.
• Plan and test application and database changes, installation of upgrades, patches and new versions, interaction with Development, Business Process Owners and Infrastructure teams.
• Work with cross project and Kronos Global Support Teams to resolve functional performance/operational issues.
• Provide advanced Kronos Application functional support.
• Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
• Create and maintain system documentation.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
• Use Business Objects and Oracle Discoverer for providing data to clients.
• Use Oracle PL/SQL coding for maintaining inter-product interfaces.
• Troubleshoot failures in scheduled jobs using BMC and Oracle Concurrent Manager.
• Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy:
o System configuration, Labor Level Sets, Rounding and Punch interpretation rules, Schedule shifts and patterns, Pay code distribution tables, Work rules and Pay rules, Combination and Hidden Pay Codes
o Kronos Connect Interfaces
o Customized Hyperfind’s, Reports and detail and roll-up Genies
o Accrual Rules and Policies
o New functionality within Kronos – Additional modules, New GUI Interface, WIM.
• Assist with projects as required to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
• Mentor junior members of the Kronos team.
• Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years IT experience.
• Minimum 5 years experience with Kronos WorkForce Central Applications/Modules v5.0 or higher; some experience with version 6.0 perferred.
• Experience with multiple PC operating systems and PC application software.
• Experience with the implementation challenges associated with Network environments.
• 5+ years experience in lead support of software applications (preferred).
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
• Thorough understanding of essential business functions in order to translate business requirements into system configurations.
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, and Access.
• Demonstrated ability to research complex issues, develop plans for correcting data, and ability to communicate mitigation plans to all involved parties.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements
Formal Education & Certification
• Requires Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in a related field or equivalent experience.
Sherwin- Williams - 15 months ago
No matter how you coat it, Sherwin-Williams is one of the largest paint manufacturers in the US and worldwide (along with Akzo-Nobel, PPG...