Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services Corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining our ICMA-RC Information Technology team.
This position provides high level support for all security vulnerability and configuration management technologies, procedures and processes. Assists in monitoring, baselining, safeguarding, securing and patching all infrastructure systems. Helps ensure that ICMA-RC baselining and configuration management operations meet the specified requirements, within SLAs, and have minimal impact to customers, associates and the technology infrastructure.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Provide support to technical personnel on other teams in the proactive and continuous implementation of system patching and configuration management
• Work closely with other departments within IT to ensure that all set security baselines SLAs are met.
• Ensure that ICMA-RC risk is progressively minimized through security baselines, patch and configuration management systems.
• Provide regular reporting on baseline configuration state and progress.
• Assist in the communication between Information Security vulnerability management resources, Audit team and Infrastructure Technology patch, vulnerability and configuration management resources.
• Participate in the implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity procedures.
• Provide input with regard to patch and vulnerability management and configuration management policies and procedures.
• Assist with management and implementation of patch management and configuration management systems and servers.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA /BS Degree or equivalent related experience.
• 5 -7 years Network/systems administration in a Microsoft environment and experience with Windows Security baselines, standards and procedures.
• In-depth Knowledge of PC/LAN hardware and software implementation as well as file and registry troubleshooting.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows server systems as well as Workstation configuration / troubleshooting for Windows XP and Windows 7.
• Knowledge of CIS, NIST and / or USGCB security baselines and
knowledge of configuration management systems, including Studio Center and System Center.
• Knowledge of UNIX and VMWare systems, hardware and software. Experience with Sun OS/Solaris and network administration.
• Experience with vulnerability management and administration of Patch and Remediation solutions.
• Experience with Windows 2003/2008, Internet Protocols, Baselines.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook/Exchange, Lotus Notes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC is an independent not-for-profit corporation focused on providing retirement plans and related services for over 800,000 public...