This senior level technical position is responsible for successful execution of Macintosh desktop support activities at all Lockheed Martin Aeronautics facilities. In addition, this position is responsible for providing professional level desktop services support to our executive leadership team in Fort Worth, TX. Applicants must be self-motivated, organized, have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, possess an ability to solve technical problems requiring attention to detail, have demonstrated leadership, and have both collaborative and independent work process exposure. WORK LOCATION FOR THIS POSITION IS FORT WORTH, TX.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
-Responsibility for maintaining and leading successful day-to-day support and maintenance to an assigned customer base through individual deskside support, compliance and security.
-Successful interaction and teaming with EBS team members, management and site customers on technical issues.
-Interact directly with and perform desktop support for Executive level end users.
-Develop UNIX shell scripts for system administration automation.
-Create custom Apple packages for automated software installation.
-Act as lead technical POC for Aeronautics to Enterprise Macintosh management infrastructure.
-Applying senior level technical expertise and teaming with other resources to develop and implement technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
-Providing solutions that are imaginative, thorough and compliant with all Lockheed Martin processes and procedures.
-Demonstrating Lockheed Martin employee performance attributes; model corporate values, add value to team and be accountable for your tasks.
-Demonstrating and embracing Lockheed Martin Full Spectrum Leadership behaviors in work activities.
-Demonstrating exceptional level of social and business acumen and service oriented work style.
Ability to demonstrate a history of professional level work experience exemplifying expertise in the following areas:
- Proven, exemplary experience providing technical support to Executive ands senior leaders on a routine basis.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues as they relate to Macintosh Desktop Operating Systems and related software.
- Demonstrated experience with JAMF Software, Casper Suite for managing Mac OS X and iOS clients.
- Demonstrated professional level work experience supporting Electronic Communication Tools running iOS (like iPhones and iPads).
- Demonstrated experience developing UNIX shell scripts for system administration automation.
- Demonstrated experience developing custom Apple packages for software deployment.
- Wide-ranging knowledge of Tech Refresh models and ability to perform a Tech Refresh from conception to completion.
- Working knowledge of IT security based products such as: PKI Certificates, Encryption tools for hard disks, Outlook and Blackberrys.
- Experience with Incident/Problem Management processes and tools, e.g., ITSM, Remedy.
- Established communication and social acumen skills, including highly effective verbal and written proficiency and sensitivity to work interactions where tact and diplomacy are required.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Ability to work independently in an environment where moderate direction is provided
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
- Experience supporting the Enterprise Operations common software toolset (e.g. MS Office, Visio, etc).
- Technical Project Management experience.
- Experience with Lockheed Martin Enterprise Operations infrastructure and tools.
- VPN/Remote Access Support experience
- Knowledge of Lockheed Martin Service Desk procedures
- Experience with VPN, dial–up, and wireless connectivity
- ITSM/Remedy Support experience
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated skill in preparation of procedural documentation
- Experience with formal asset management software products
- Experience in a Call Center environment providing remote support preferred
- Macintosh Professional Certifications
- Security + certification is desired but not required.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
50091:Tech Ops Infra Skill Ctr-Desks
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 2 years ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...