COME WORK WITH US!
McKinley is a national leader in real estate and property management. In 2011 McKinley was listed as the #37 largest residential management company in the U.S. by National Multi Housing Council !
We have an exciting opportunity for an established Senior Maintenance Technician to join our beautiful apartment community located in Columbia, SC.
As the Maintenance and Grounds expert of your communities you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of workers responsible for maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds. You will be asked to implement creative and cost-effective procedures to complete work orders, turns, grounds keeping and more. The model candidate will have experience performing walk-through inspections of vacated apartment units, reviewing resident repair requests, maintaining after hours and emergency on-call coverage and service and maintaining time and production records.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Candidates must Live and Lead our core values every day!
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience,
- Certification/licensure in HVAC or Universal EPA; (certification in refrigeration, electrical, plumbing are also preferred), and
- A hands-on supervisory approach.
- Previous property management experience is preferred, but not required.
McKinley believes that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Paid legal service, ongoing professional development through McKinley University and much more!
- Provide WOW Customer Service
- Have a Can-Do Attitude
- Flexibility in any situation
- Focus on Results Orientation
- Demonstrate Adroit skills
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line.
McKinley was founded in 1968 by Ambassador Ronald N. Weiser and is led by Albert M. Berriz, the company's President and CEO. McKinley is a...