innoPath delivers superior care experiences to mobile subscribers. By leveraging over-the-air (OTA) technology, mobileUpdate is used to push firmware and software updates directly to subscribers’ devices. activeCare2, via an activeLink between the subscriber’s smart device and the innoPath server, offers a unified interface to help contact center agents easily investigate device-related issues, decrease the amount of time it takes to determine the root cause of a customer complaint, and fix common device issues. innoPath’s solutions are turnkey, provided as hosted and secure services. We are looking for an experienced senior manager to provide leadership to the QA team. This position reports to the Vice President, Engineering.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Lead the quality and test thinking in the development of strategies, objectives, and effectiveness measures.
- Identify and adopt new testing methodologies, best practices, and tools to improve quality and usage coverage as well as release timelines.
- Work closely with the Development and Product Management teams to successfully complete testing and release objectives.
- Communicate project/testing status to internal teams in a timely fashion.
- Management of the QA team to deliver high quality products to the market in the shortest possible time.
- Mentor, hire, and grow the members of the QA organization.
- 8+ years of experience managing in a software quality and testing organization.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of benchmark practices in test methodology, cycle time reduction, work method optimization, real time resource planning, and failure analysis.
- Experience with the management of technologically complex products as well as multi-disciplined and distributed QA teams.
- Proven ability to lead and champion staff with a wide diversity in approach and methodology.
- Ability to contribute strategically in a hands-on capacity.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of the wireless industry with experience in the testing of embedded software for cell phones and mobile devices.
innoPath is an EOE.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred. Advanced degree is a plus.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/innoPath
Monster - 22 months ago
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...