Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment. PCH has an immediate opening for a talented Senior Manager - Analytics who will be responsible for providing analytical support for our Online Acquisition/Digital Media department. The ideal candidate will focus on improving value forecasting for new sources and will expand to provide ongoing strategic input to Acquisition and the Online Marketing Managers to maximize ROI for acquisition spend.
Additional Responsibilities/Tasks include:
- Developing new projection models to provide reliable one year value estimates for new acquisition sources after 30 days
- Migrate current Value by Source reporting to Data Warehouse and work with Acquisition and digital business owners to develop new tactical and strategic reporting to support growth of all digital programs
- Provide strategic recommendations based on advanced analytics to optimize digital media spend for file growth and long-term ROI.
- Masters or MBA in Statistics or a related field
- 6-10 years work experience
- Experience with Attribution Modeling a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in SQL and SAS or other analytical programming language (ie: R)
- Digital Media experience a must
- Thorough understanding of statistics and relational database technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing email@example.com
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publishers Clearing House - 6 months ago
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...