Job ID: 1221-11111
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for nearly four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients'' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice.
Senior Marketing Manager, Data Infrastructure – Institutional Services Marketing
Charles Schwab’s purpose is to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. Through advocacy and innovation, Schwab has worked to make investing more affordable, more accessible and more understandable for all. For more than three decades, The Charles Schwab Corporation has been an advocate for individual investors and the independent advisors who serve them.
At Schwab, we respect the unique differences of our employees, our clients and the communities we serve – striving to create a consistent and rewarding employee experience. If you share our enthusiasm for helping others, building trusted relationships, possess high ethical standards, and have a desire to learn and grow, there’s a place for you at Schwab!
Schwab Institutional Services provides custodial, trading, and support services to registered independent Investment Advisors (RIA''s). In addition, we also provide retirement plan services, specialty brokerage services and mutual fund clearing services and supports the availability of Schwab proprietary mutual funds and collective trust funds on third-party platforms. Institutional Services also serves employer sponsored plans: equity compensation plans, defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, nonqualified deferred compensation plans and other employee benefit plans.
The Institutional Services Marketing Planning & Integration team is focused on improving B2B marketing data and infrastructure to gain more efficiency to target, measure and execute communications. This newly created dedicated team will champion our B2B data environment to enhance our analytics and improve decision-making.
Attributes for a successful candidate:
- Develop the data strategy for the B2B marketing organization to deliver robust, reliable, well-organized and easily understood data for targeting and measurement.
- Work with marketing team to identify challenges with our current environment, and a roadmap for improving our data environment, including process improvements and change management
- Understand how sales and marketing teams use data and share best practices
- Ability to work closely with marketing, sales administration team, platform services, database marketing & analytic partners in the development and execution of this strategy
- Measure marketing campaigns and design quarterly dashboard reports to demonstrate marketing’s value and efforts
- Be the subject matter expert for the marketing platforms -- Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation platform (i.e. Eloqua, Marketo).
- Manage and work with marketing partners on strategy, infrastructure development and maintenance of other marketing automation tools
- Work with vendors and industry experts on new marketing enhancements and functionality. Leverage technology to its fullest extent and find opportunities to implement and share best practices across all Schwab B2B businesses
- Work with sales partners to collect feedback with our marketing platforms to drive strategy and improvements
- Understand data as it drives the business
- Passion for data –both for the use of data, information and analytics to better understand clients and for the quality and integration of data
- Focused approach to drive change and improve systems and processes
- See the big picture as well as get into the details
- Team player and collaborator with a client-centric approach to business
- Recommend innovative solutions to solve complex data problems
- 5 years serving in a marketing data and operations, technology function preferably in the financial services industry
- Advanced expertise of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with web content publishing, website administration, and/or marketing technology tools (marketing automation, lead databases and CRM systems)
- Understanding/knowledge of B2B and Registered Investment Advisor industry is a plus
- Demonstrated success in simultaneously managing multiple projects and priorities
- Self-starter and ability to work independently as well as successfully with team members and business partners for the benefit of the team''s objectives
- Detail-oriented and superior organization -- strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of marketing practices, strategies and execution
- Ability to define tactical plans necessary to achieve stated business goals
- Past experience leading data initiatives – both developing the data strategy and involved in its execution
- Demonstrated expertise in data quality, data governance and data integration
- Robust knowledge of data and data systems
- Ability to understand transactional databases across multiple platforms
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and data environments
- Proven ability build relationship and influence others outside your span of control
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience Marketing-6+ yrs
Position Located In AZ - Phoenix, CA - San Francisco
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...