Oversee all aspects of public financial reporting. Responsible for drafting all financial disclosures in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Coordinate internal committee regarding Disclosure. Coordinate drafting of all filings with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), coordinate with Audit Committee, external auditors and SEC counsel, and enable final filing through SEC Edgar system and XRBL tagging. Complete various internal operating reports and provide research on various accounting topics and projects.
- Four year degree in accounting/finance or the equivalent in experience.
- Seven years of relevant experience in accounting/auditing including public accounting experience.
- Two to three years accounting/financial analysis experience in public company enviornment
- 3+ years working with SEC reporting
- Excellent computer skills, including spreadsheets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CPA and/or CMA license and managerial experience is preferred, or in the process of securing a license.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of GAAP accounting, auditing and internal controls.
- SOX experience preferred (control/process documentation, testing, issue remediation and auditing, etc.).
- Experience in design, implementation or audit of financila reporting concepts and procedures
Would you like to put your skills to work supporting a fast paced technology driven company?
If so, HickoryTech could be the company for you!
HickoryTech , a premier communications solution provider, connects businesses and consumers with advanced, integrated communication solutions in Minnesota, Iowa and the upper Midwest. As HickoryTech builds on over a century of success, our mission is to be our customers’ best choice for progressive communication services that enrich how they work and live.
Apply today and see how our exciting and challenging environment can be the place for you!
HickoryTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.