Position: Division Head, Reservoir Management
Travel: Up to 25% including international
Position Summary :
Knowledge Reservoir is a leading geosciences and engineering consulting company that delivers innovative solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry across the globe.
As a key leader of the company’s management team, the primary role of the Division Head is to manage a multi-disciplinary team of experts employed in Knowledge Reservoir’s Reservoir Management Division. The team performs consulting services ranging from integrated reservoir studies and field development planning to focused studies such as reserves estimates and data room projects.
- All aspects of operations in the Reservoir Management Division.
- Oversight of all technical aspects of Division.
- Undertaking and managing of complex cross-discipline projects.
- Managing and mentoring a diverse team of Geoscientists and Engineers.
- Bid and proposal generation.
- Business development support.
- Client interface and relationship building.
- Headcount assessment, hiring and team management.
- Communication with technical staff on project objectives, planning, scheduling and status.
- Hands-on leadership and mentoring.
Reports to : C.E.O.
- BS in Geology, Engineering or related field. MS and/or PhD preferred
- Professional Engineering license a strong plus
- Expertise in performing integrated studies including good working knowledge of seismic interpretation, geologic modeling, reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation.
- Knowledgeable in unconventional resource development and/or deep water field development.
- International experience a plus.
- Supervisory skills in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- 15+ years’ experience in the oil and gas industry comprising oil and gas operations, services and/or consulting.
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational and leadership skills.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US