SocialChorus is the leading social advocate marketing solution for the brands that people love. SocialChorus customers, including dozens of Fortune 500 brands, inspire social advocates to deliver millions of trusted, social endorsements across all social channels.
It's a great time to join SocialChorus. We have proven that 2-5% of a brand’s social audience generates most of the social engagement, endorsement and referral; our solution powers those superfans to make it happen. Over 30 Fortune 500 brands have already implemented SocialChorus-powered marketing programs.
We are leveraging the power of word-of-mouth with the scale and efficiency of the cloud, to deliver social ROI for our customers. We build and deliver everything with our amazing development and solution teams in San Francisco. We're far enough along to be a real company and early enough to be interesting (post Series-A, pre-Series B funding). We are backed by Kohlberg Ventures and relied on by brands like 3M, Intel, HTC and many others.
The Senior Manager, Strategic Account is responsible for being the day-to-day client partner to ensure all business needs are delivered against and met. Working with clients to develop an upfront, insight-driven strategy and then managing through execution, all the while growing a meaningful, strategic relationship with the client is the essence of the position.
The role requires candidates to bring a creative and strategic approach throughout the delivery of advocate marketing campaigns and the ability to continually collaborate on ideas that optimize and ultimately maximize program results. Strong communication is a must as the Senior Manager, Strategic Account manages daily client conversation and email outreach. The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp and love for social marketing; understand the social media landscape and demonstrated success contributing to the planning and execution of social//advocate marketing programs.
The Senior Manager, Strategic Account will be responsible for the following:
- Owning day-to-day communication and relationship building with clients; developing a value-add, strategic partnership with all managed brands
- Leading creative ideation around activation strategies, messaging and social currency tactics that will resonate with the target influencers and brand advocates
- Working closely with the program management team to create and foster influencer and brand advocate relationships
- Developing a deep understanding of key client brands and brand-specific verticals to position yourself and SocialChorus as an expert in the category
- Passion and curiosity around digital and social marketing that drives continual learning within the space
- Maintaining flawless, client-facing quality of work
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in social media, digital PR, WOM and/or blogger outreach/management
- Past and current ownership of client relationships with Fortune 500 companies
- Specific experience planning and managing blogger programs a plus
- Desire and ability to think strategically, solve problems, and use professional judgment
- Keen understanding of social media and how to it supports and enhances marketing strategies of Fortune 500 brands
- Must be a self starter, articulate and possess excellent written skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable learning on the fly and navigating a customized technology platform
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. You'll be working onsite at our office in San Francisco, CA. We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you've got questions or want tell a corny joke, please send us an email.
SocialChorus - 9 months ago