In concert with the Franchise Audit Director, manages and oversees the Business Technology, Information Security, Business Continuity and Transaction Processing aspects of Diners Club International's Audit Program. The main objectives of the role are to ensure that:
(a) BT engagement is strengthened thoughout the Audit process, including broader coverage and assessment of the BT and network security environment for each of the prescribed functions
(b) Any potential BT risks impacting DFS/DCI, the Network or the Participant are identified, monitored and resolved.
The role involves international travel and interaction at all levels both internally within the Company and externally with our Clients.
75% - Participate in all scheduled audits and ensure that all reviews are conducted in accordance with the provisions in the Audit Manual, including audit scope planning, completion of on site and remote reviews, assistance with preparation of audit reports, follow up on corrective actions identified and completion of audit workpapers, including checklist modules and supporting documentation
safeguarding of customer data
- Ensure Business Technology, Business Continuity, Information Security and Transaction Processing risks are identified and resolved without reputation risk to DFS/DCI
- Actively participate in designated on site reviews for Participants where the BT environment is considered to be "high risk" (For example: audits of non FIs)
- All reviews to include a full assessment of:
- BT environment (technology and infastructure)
- Procedures and controls for Network security and
plans and results for IT and the critical business
- Evaluation of business continuity recovery test
inflow of file receipts and processing of files to the
- Review of accuracy of system balancing relative to
card management system and the general ledger
15%-Utilize own specialist skills and expertise to actively enhance and strengthen Business Technology engagement throughout the audit process.
10%- Manage/perform other special projects as directed by
- Propose and obtain approval for recommended improvements to the Audit Program relative to the areas under own remit
Prior external or internal audit management experience is a pre-requisite for the job.
1. Qualified CPA
- Seasoned management experience in Business Technology, Business Continuity and Information Security
- Audit management experience
- Prior experience in or knowledge of Cards business an advantage
- Strong background in DFS or similar organzation
- Proven ability to manage client relationships
- Inter-personal communication and collaborative skills at all levels (group meetings with client, 1:1 client meetings, cross functional collaboration internally etc)
- Prior audit experience considered necssary (internal and/or external)
- Strong presentation skills (internal and external) and ability to communicate issues succinctly
2. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - preferred
Lean, Six Sigma and/or demonstrated process improvement expertise a plus
position maybe located in Hammersmith, U.K. (candidate must reside in U.K)
position maybe located in Riverwoods, IL
You can make an impact. Whether it’s developing corporate strategy, innovating new services or supporting IT needs, every employee has the...