Senior Manager Customer Marketing – Wholesome Snacks
Grow with us as you work with a progressive, dynamic group of professionals. We have an opportunity for Senior Manager Customer Marketing, Wholesome Snacks. Lead with us as you utilize different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Senior Manager Customer Marketing at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Leading the development and execution of the Wholesome Snacks commercial plan to achieve Snacks business unit objectives and targets.
- Driving collaboration, prioritization, and be the liaison between Field Sales, Marketing and Customer Marketing, Category Management, Promotions, and Innovation team as it relates the Kellogg brand equities.
- Uncovering, identifying, and bringing new shopper centric opportunities to life that will enhance the Snacks business unit long-term strategic plans.
- Leading, monitoring and driving visibility on all Product Work Requests (PWR).
- Actively participating in key marketing and sales planning and strategy meetings and drive KUSA cross channel thinking.
- Pack/price architecture ownership.
- Proactively tracking and analyzing data to make both national and market level strategic recommendations.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales/Category Management, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate strong business judgment and decision making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact initiatives.
- Superb communication skills, including strong oral and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, SAP, Business Warehouse, and Nielsen platforms.
- The ability to work across multiple teams and functions, each with unique goals.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Extensive sales experience (national account experience preferred)
- Cross-functional leadership
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
- Up to 30% of travel may be required
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....