The Senior Manager, Executive Compensation oversees the design, development, implementation and ongoing management of executive and equity compensation plans and programs.
1. Assists in the preparation of meeting materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors; works effectively with the Compensation Consultant retained by the Compensation Committee and legal counsel in order to prepare for meetings
2. Prepares information and reports regarding executive compensation for inclusion in public filings, including the annual proxy statement
3. Monitors accounting, tax and other compensation related laws, regulations and trends to ensure internal program compliance and effective designs
4. Manages the administration of the long-term incentive plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), ensuring program quality and compliance
5. Monitors program outcomes and customize executive communications to ensure value creation, including increases perceived value of the programs by plan participants
-Bachelor's degree required
-Major in Business, HR or Finance preferred
-CCP certification preferred
-8-12 years of related experience in Compensation required
-5 years of related experience in executive compensation required
-International executive compensation experience preferred
-Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
-Strong technical skills with an understanding of tax, accounting and regulatory issues related to executive compensation
-Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
-Strong written and verbal skills
-Ability to manage unique and complex projects in fast paced organization
-Ability to work effectively with executives on complex issues
-Results-oriented leadership style
-Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in a timely manner
-Strong team building and development skills
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 2 years ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.