This position is accountable for developing and executing strategic and tactical plans for all Internet-related marketing for the LasikPlus brand. The position will manage all digital campaigns, the Website, the digital appointment booking tool, Social media, and mobile marketing and provide all related reports on goals and achievements. The position is expected to meet companys Eye and CPE goals, and manage the digital media budget which includes spend levels and appointment volume forecasts. In order to be successful in this role, the person must be highly analytical and have a strong understanding of the major digital marketing tools.
II. Essential Job Functions
1. Develop and set digital media strategies for the company
I. Identify key goals and opportunities to improve business results attributed to the digital area
II. Develop benchmarking and reporting on progress of initiatives
III. Manage all digital agency partners and vendors to ensure timely delivery of results
2. Maintain website and online appointment generator (i-Schedule)
I. Provide weekly reporting on KPIs for website performance
II. Execute A/B testing to improve overall web performance
III. Develop and launch digital assets for website to support promotions and discounts
IV. Analysis customer flow and improve website and online booking tool to increase channels appointment volume
3. Manage national, local and branded search programs (SEO and SEM)
I. Review search architectures and performance and work with agency to make optimizations
II. Approve search copy and provide localized messaging where appropriate
III. Develop and implement SEO programs to improve organic return
IV. Provide perspective on benchmarks and best practices on what a successful digital search program should achieve
4. Manage digital display campaigns
I. Review performance results and other data points (including Adometry and Ominiture) to develop media plan
II. Work with the LasikPlus brand manager to create and approve digital display assets
III. Review reporting and provide recommendations for optimization
5. Develop and manage mobile media strategy
I. Review current mobile website, make recommendations and execute on the next version
II. Review and optimize current mobile strategy and oversee execution
III. Provide reporting on the performance of the mobile campaigns
6. Manage Social Media
I. Manage all aspects of Social Media, including identifying potential partners, placements, etc.
7. Other projects and duties as assigned
1. Bachelors degree. Preferably an MBA.
2. Experience in SEM and SEO execution and performance.
3. Knowledge in social media and mobile marketing.
4. Five years plus experience.
5. Marketing skills and business management acumen.
6. Possess extensive knowledge of best practices, design and interpreting data.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. Independent and self-directed.
9. Attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
10. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities a must.
LCA-Vision, Inc. - 2 years ago
LCA-Vision Inc. is a provider of fixed-site laser vision correction services at its LasikPlus vision centers. The Company’s vision...