Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics - AutoTrader.com-121120
The Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics is responsible for leading and delivering Analytical Insights to help drive Marketing business strategies and programs. This person will lead a team in identifying Marketing Analytics business needs, driving execution and making actionable recommendations to the AutoTrader.com Marketing department. The Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics will be responsible for projects from strategic development through business implementation, maintenance and optimization. This person will serve as the Marketing liaison to the Analytics community, including Business Intelligence, Enterprise Analytics and other Analytics counterparts in the organization. In addition, this person will oversee AutoTrader.com’s centralized customer email program which includes Marketing, reporting and transactional email support.
· Lead the Analytics strategy and management of all AutoTrader.com consumer-driven Marketing programs and initiatives, including traffic reporting, analysis, forecasting and optimization. Subjects will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
o Traffic reporting and forecasting
o Media mix analyses and planning
o Media mix modeling & optimization
o Advertising effectiveness support
o Local market advertising prioritization (BtoB and BtoC)
o Site analytics to support PR efforts
o Integration of internal/external data
o Advanced analytics of primary research findings
· Support Customer Marketing group by proactively providing insights and deeper understanding of ATC shopper behavior to uncover insights that demonstrate the value of AutoTrader.com to all Customers, both Dealer and National Accounts.
· Oversee Enterprise-wide email Center of Excellence.
o Guide the evolution of email program, collaborating with AutoTrader Group business units to fully leverage vendor technology and dramatically expand ATG’s email capabilities with customers.
o Champion for email best practices to protect integrity of email program.
o Lead efforts to build and manage a contact strategy and related reporting for AutoTrader.com customers and consumers.
o Lead efforts to build predictive modeling, identify response attribution, and grow overall understanding of customer behavior to grow the effectiveness of all email campaigns.
o Supervise Database Marketing operations, including database maintenance and growth, opt-in and privacy policies.
· Leverage the latest state-of-the-art data mining tools and modeling techniques while staying abreast of industry-wide Analytics “best practices’.
· Serve as Marketing Analytics liaison to the Analytics Oversight Group, working closely with the other Analytics teams and Business Intelligence, representing the interests of Marketing at large.
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert on all AutoTrader.com reporting technologies, systems and databases, including understanding sources of data and data quality, and effectively applying and translating this knowledge to Marketing constituents.
· BS/BA in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field required. Master’s degree is preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years experience in an Analytics function for an Internet or digital media company, with automotive experience a plus.
· Minimum of 5 years managerial/supervisor experience.
· Experience in linear regression, correlation, clustering, driver analysis, data modeling, goodness of fit and other statistical procedures.
· Experience with forecasting and/or media mix modeling.
· Strong working knowledge of Unix, Oracle/SQL, SAS/SPSS, Microstrategy, Visual Sciences (aka Omniture on Premises or Omniture Insight) or other Web Analytics packages.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
· Must have strong business knowledge of email programs, strategies, and solutions.
· Must have strong technical and analytical skills, with acute attention to detail and deadlines.
· Must be customer-focused self-starter with a high level of initiative, flexibility and organization.
· Must thrive in dynamic environment and displays innovative problem solving skills.
· Ability to translate business questions and needs into technical projects and specifications.
· Ability to clearly translate technical data into a framework and language that internal clients can understand.
· Ability to clearly communicate and persuasively present data and conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences, up to and including Executive management.
· Proven ability to lead, motivate and influence team members and business counterparts.
· Effective manager of people and strong team-building skills.
· Must be comfortable managing multiple complex projects, people, and resources through project delivery in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
· Must be able to thrive under pressure.
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
- 2 years ago - save job
Our mission at AutoTrader.com is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new, certified and used cars. Our site is...