The group collaborates with top tier customers to help them improve yield.
Define and develop unique KLA-Tencor solutions and use cases for mission critical inspection and metrology problems.
Test prototype features/tools at customer sites and identify solutions/BKM with high customer value.
Interface with mid to high level technical personnel at customer sites, as well as KLA-Tencor marketing and engineering to develop or enhance current and new KLA-Tencor products.
Act as technical advisor for KLA-Tencor products and customer applications.
Work as a team with KLA-Tencor marketing, sales, technical directors and Apps to define/execute the project plan and deliver the results.
Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning functional area and/or customers.
Promote KLA-Tencor's process control solutions and tool applications to technical and management levels at customer sites.
- Excellent understanding of semiconductor fab processes, LED or Backend Assembly required.
- Good technical written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese required.
- 5+ years experience in process modules or defect reduction/yield improvement preferred.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on KT inspection/metrology tools is preferred.
- Self starter with ability to manage and coordinate project. Individual must be independent, hands on and team oriented.
- Good technical presentation skill and customer interface capability.
- Willingness to travel extensively both domestically and overseas where skill set is required for project support.
- BS degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or material science. MS/PhD preferred
Doctorate (Academic) with at least 5 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree with at least 6 years of experience. OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 7 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
KLA-Tencor - 9 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...