The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Planning to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Financial & Assortment Planning
- Partner closely with Merchants to develop seasonal assortment plan and product flow
- Create & manage sku level product & inventory plans by account & product category to achieve topline financial targets as well as overall product strategies
- Optimize product assortment & inventory by account to incorporate key product strategies and unique account preferences.
- Identify product opportunities and recommend adjustment of shipment receipts and flow by account based on sales performance.
- Analysis & Reporting
- Analyze and report on the business weekly, monthly, and by season with a focus on account level product risks & opportunities; Look at style, class and attribute (price point, silhouette, etc.).
- Cross functional Involvement
- Support sales team in identifying and recommending strategies to drive business, and analyses as appropriate.
- Support sales strategies through ensuring appropriate inventory and product breadth and depth (i.e. exclusive product, Preferred Customer Event, holidays, visual and marketing activities).
- Through hindsight process, provide input to merchandising on assortment/product strategy and account specific needs.
- BA or BS degree and at least 8 years of merchandise planning experience in a retail or wholesale organization.
- Superior computer skills & overall systems savvy, with advanced working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Arthur Planning is preferred.
- Product/merchandising sensibility. Luxury brand or accessories experience a plus.
- Excellent Retail Math skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience managing others
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels. Must work collaboratively to drive sales results.
- Solid strategic thinker with a strong understanding of business strategies and ability to influence business decisions with internal and external partners
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Coach - 17 months ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...