Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising - Coach International / New York, NY
Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: The Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising, International, will collaborate with the Visual Merchandising, Creative Development and Store Design teams to create and implementcompelling retail environments. You will be a part of a dynamic, creative atmosphere where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that Coach’s visual merchandising standards are continuously elevating the in-store consumer experience. The position reports to the Senior Director, Visual Merchandising, International.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Forecast, interpret and manage specific market requests for Coach Europe (CE) and Coach International (CI).
- Communicate global objectives and strategies related to fixtures, props, graphics and total product enhancements to CE and CI business partners.
- Team up with Coach International Architecture project managers to review new store design proposals for International stores regarding fixture layout, product presentation, etc.
- Collaborate with Creative Development and Creative Production teams on seasonal window installations, outposts and event spaces.
- Connect with Coach International distributors and business partners to review store photos monthly and provide feedback and recommendations.
- Support Coach International monthly guideline photo-shoots through cross functional collaboration with international business partners.
- Participate in guideline photo-shoots and retail store installations for other channels as required.
- Work together with NY Visual Merchandising team to develop effective visual merchandising training tools.
- Provide visual merchandising support for seasonal showrooms installations, corporate functions and special events both in New York and abroad.
- Travel to key markets to support new store openings and renovations.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- BA or BS with a minimum of8-10 years of visual merchandising experience for fashion related brand, specialty retailer; field visual merchandising and corporate visual experience preferred.
- International visual merchandising experience a plus.
- Strong aesthetic and visual design/styling experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to interface with a diverse group.
- Strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business.
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 10 months ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...