At Puget Sound Energy (PSE) we have a long tradition of service, and an exciting and innovative future ahead!
Consider PSE for the next step in your career.
Senior Market Analyst or Below #6760
Puget Sound Energy's Customer Solutions Energy Efficiency (CSEE) department is looking for a Senior Market Analyst or below, depending on qualifications, to join their team. We need someone who can work independently supporting multidisciplinary project teams, while owning leadership responsibility for results and productivity. This person will perform analysis, research, planning, evaluation and outreach for the Customer Solutions division, including project support and coordination for program implementation teams. We need someone who can identify project needs, develop scopes of work, and select and manage contractors & consultants as appropriate. The ideal candidate will be able to present project results, data and other work products to internal and external audiences. This position will also be responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of market information and related databases
This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral role within PSE to help us better serve the environment, our customers and the communities they live in by enabling us to make informed and responsible business decisions. PSE provides an environment where all employees are valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to achieve maximum performance. We offer a comprehensive pay package that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan, a generous paid time off package, and an employee assistance and wellness program. Gain the energy to do great things through a career with Puget Sound Energy!
- 5 years of experience in market/program/product analysis, research, or evaluation
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, engineering, planning, public policy, or other relevant field. Relevant utility experience beyond the minimum requirement may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Can work independently to complete complex projects with limited direct supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to synthesize data and other information into clear, actionable deliverables
- Ability to work well with others, take initiative, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, other presentation and analytical tools
PSE offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. PSE is an Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Advanced degree requiring strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with electric or gas demand-side management program planning, market research, evaluation, regulation, or policy analysis.
Apply online at www.pse.com
EnergyCentralJobs.com - 2 years ago
A sound investment, Puget Energy is the holding company for one of Washington State's largest utilities, Puget Sound Energy. The...