- Develop sales and marketing tools: web content, data sheets, videos, presentations, white papers and contributed articles
- Contribute to RTI's developer site, community portal and social media, including blogs and discussion forums
- Work with partners to expand RTI's ecosystem and raise awareness of our respective technologies, including developing proof-of-concept integrations
- Create compelling demos for external and internal use
- Perform competitive analysis
- Develop and run benchmarks
- Contribute to open source projects
- Support RTI's sales efforts and pre-sales engineers
- Present at conferences, seminars and webinars
Please send your resume to PM010jobs@rti.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in C++ and Java
- Experience with mobile or embedded systems (Android, iOS, VxWorks, Integrity) is a plus
- Experience in a customer-facing role in product marketing, sales, engineering or services
- Ideally, familiarity with middleware such as DDS, Web Services, JMS, or ESBs
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary,
company performance-based bonus plan, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible
spending accounts, 401(k), and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment
to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Real-Time Innovations - 15 months ago
Why RTI? The next wave of the Internet will connect machines and devices together into functioning, intelligent systems. The...