Senior Marketing Manager - Temp, Bothell, WA
FUJILFILM SonoSite, Inc. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
The ideal candidate will have a solid experience and background in pre-hospital markets specifically in First Field Encounter spaces such as Emergency Medical Services, Emergency Response Teams, Critical Transport, Paramedics, Disaster Relief, Rescue, …. Knowledge of pre-hospital clinical protocols is important, as well as strong abilities to drive and manage change into clinical protocols.
The ideal candidate is responsible for a range of marketing activities that will span from up-stream to downstream and field marketing activities, with a strong track record in managing business developments, partner relationships, product definition, and product launches
Knowledge and Experience:
- Be the pre-hospital resident expert. Live and breathe this market.
- Form and strengthen relationships with EMS health systems.
- Capture insights that shape the product definition.
- Articulate clinical and cost benefits of Ultrasound in pre-hospital care, to impact clinical protocol improvement.
- Develop and implement overall pre-hospital strategies and planning.
- Work with Marketing Operations, Marketing Communications, clinical Sector Leaders and US sales management. Execute to deliver revenue, profit, and acceleration of demand: includes strategy, messaging, sales programs, educational offerings, input for web development, marketing materials, collaborative marketing partnerships.
- Lead US launch activities with support from other functions within marketing and product development.
- Support product management and marketing activities in other Point-Of-Care segments such as Field Military and Global Public Health.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
- Must have at least five (5) years experience in medical device marketing.
- Experience managing medical device product launches with non-direct sales organization.
- Experience in pre-hospital markets is a must.
- Experience in developing and driving marketing campaigns which result in sales growth.
- Experience in working with product development organizations is a plus.
- Experience in change management (especially with clinical protocols) is a plus.
- Strong demonstrated track record of success in achieving objectives.
- MBA preferred, Bachelors’ degree required
- Ability to understand both the clinical and business needs of the customer and SonoSite, respectively
- Strong and deep marketing experience, from strategy to execution
- Ability to develop plans, forecasts, budgets
- Ability to focus on execution and results
- Ability to wear multiple hats as necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent persuasive communication skills in both writing and speaking plus the ability to build relationships with key outside influencers
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs with or without accommodations
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports diversity in the workplace.