We are currently seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer/PM to join the Power and Energy Market in the Houston,TX area.
This position is responsible for engineering and managing NGL pipeline projects, including compression/pumping/metering stations, in C. Texas and S. Texas. Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing capital projects and adheres to project budgets. Provides technical support, leadership and oversight for pipeline projects, and ensures that all work in compliance with company procedures and government requirements. Responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to manage multi-million dollar projects of varying magnitude and complexity from conception to start-up.
- Must be able to develop project scopes, estimate project costs and prepare funding requests.
- Must be proficient in developing project budgets and controlling costs.
- Prepare bid requested and evaluate such based on sound engineering and business principles.
- Apply engineering standards as they relate to the specific project.
- Must be able to handle projects with minimal supervision and complete within acceptable timeframes.
- Must have a broad knowledge of natural gas processing and operations
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's Degree in related Engineering field is required.
- 10+ years of project management experience for NGL pipeline projects, including compression/pumping/metering stations is required.
- 10+ years of project engineering experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of P&ID, permitting process, HAZOP and HSE experience is required.
- Working knowledge of Autocad & MS Office including Excel is preferred.
- PE License is preferred.
- Extensive leadership abilities, analytical skills, report writing, oral communication, and presentation skills are a must.
CHA Consulting, Inc. - 13 months ago