Senior Medical Writer Chicago, IL (possible telecommute / remote work)
My client is a well-respected, well-established Medical Communication company, based in the Chicago area. They are currently seeking a full-time medical writer (potentially remote!) to join the team. You will work with faculty, KOLs and clinical scientists to help prepare and educate a range of medical education materials and publications for healthcare professionals.
You writing responsibilities will include:
Qualified candidates will have:
- High quality manuscripts for peer-reviewed journals
- Abstracts and posters for national and international scientific and clinical conferences
- Commercial and educational slide presentations
- Scientific and product monographs
- Dedicated to providing the highest quality medical education and communication programs
Preference may be given to local candidates, although strong, well-qualified Medical Writers looking for a full-time remote position may apply. Please send your resume today, and/or call Craig Brown at Real Pharma on 212-707-8499 for more info.
- An advanced degree in health and life sciences
- A minimum of 5 years previous English medical writing experience within an agency or within Pharma
- Proven research, writing and editing skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player ability
- Strong communication skills
Real is a leader in the provision of pharmaceutical & biotechnology, medical devices, public sector, banking & financial services,...