Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external IT infrastructure. Develops and maintains systems, applications, security, and network configurations. Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to peers and users. Requires 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with advanced network administration concepts, including Microsoft Server, desktop and productivity products, Cisco networking products, networking protocols, server virtualization, and storage area networks. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks related to general IT duties and specific team responsibilities (outlined below). This position works under general supervision and requires a certain degree of creativity and latitude. Reports to specific Team Manager.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Drives analysis, design and implementation of new/updated business technology systems
2. Performs specific duties as relates to and in support of business-unit projects as well as IT infrastructure.
3. Participates in analysis and needs planning and budgeting with IT and other business units.
4. Monitors infrastructure systems security and performance and assists with setting related policies
5. Takes appropriate action when pre-defined security and performance thresholds are exceeded
6. Participates in designing and implementing data integrity measures and daily system backups.
7. Collaborates with application developers and software vendors concerning product development and migrating software changes and updates from test systems into the production environment
8. Responsible for keeping all responsible systems patched and up to date with latest appropriate software security updates
9. Maintains data security and confidentiality of bank and/or customer data.
10. Provides next level support to Help Desk or other peer teams
11. Provides technical and business guidance and coaching to less experienced staff.
12. Follows and drives established procedures and policies around incident, change, vulnerability and project management.
13. Attends weekly team meetings and provides a status report each week
14. Participates in established rotating on-call schedule, providing 24x7 support on a periodic basis
15. Demonstrates capacity for organization, prioritization, and management in a dynamically changing environment
16. Effective interpersonal skills
17. Establishes rapport with users and conducts business in a highly professional manner
18. Writes and speaks clearly and concisely
19. Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and mission of the bank
Data Center Infrastructure
1. Expert administration of direct attached storage and Storage Area Network (SAN)
2. Design and expert administration of data protection environment (secondary and tertiary backup and archive). Perform and monitor backups and restores as necessary. Troubleshooting of environment when needed.
3. Assists legal, compliance and business units in defining data retention policies, then designs, interprets and implements technology to support and enforce said policies.
4. Drives selection of hardware standards and defines installation and configuration of server hardware for the branch, business unit and data center environments.
5. Expert administration of virtualized server environment, including definition, design and implementation of monitoring and troubleshooting systems and strategies.
6. Provisioning and configuration of physical and virtual servers.
7. Defining and implementing and maintaining data center standards
Provides guidance to less experienced staff. May assume responsibility for overseeing daily team activities in the absence of team manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 5+ years of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
IBERIABANK - 8 months ago
IBERIABANK Corp. serves up financial services with a Cajun flare. Through its flagship bank subsidiary, also called IBERIABANK, the holding...