Senior OBIEE Developer/Architect, North jersey, NJ,
OBIEE 11g, Oracle 11g, Informatica, SQL, Data-warehousing, Business Intelligence tools and technologies
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
?Facilitates clients, both internal and external in defining report requirements for OBIEE.
- Architects and develops proof of concept prototypes for Business Intelligence next-generation toolset namely OBIEE
- Champions and promotes the proposed toolset to the internal community while maintaining exist tool set.
- Works closely with other team members from different business groups and key technical resources (including DBAs) to help design, develop, troubleshoot, and implement object management, performance tuning, and migration from development, test, QA, to production.
?Participates in problem resolution tasks and documents approach for support when applicable.
?Develops Business model, presentation object, indentifies OBIEE standards
?Assists in development of custom reports/dashboards for BI authors, coordinates meetings, determines and manages solutions, execution and documentation and other project related activities.
- Helps develop meta data delivery and maintain best practices in meta data management for BI users.
- Designs and documents BI & DW requirements by preparing diagrams, logic charts and programming specifications as required.
- Design and build complex solutions for BI & Reporting projects using Oracle products (namely OBIEE)
- Lead team in the implementation of architecture design, ETL, data modeling, reporting & data validation, and dashboard development.
- Provides hands on development of solutions
- Documents issue resolution & provide status reports to key team members on a regular basis
?Good working knowledge of implementation methodologies & documentation standards such as OUM or Agile.
- 8 years of Data Warehousing Experience
- 6+ years of experience using relational concepts with Oracle's SQL and PL/SQL languages with 11g, 10g & 9i databases, including Data Warehousing database design concepts
- 4+ years of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- 2+ years of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Repository Design
- Experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g
- Experience in administration and performance tuning of OBIEE 11g
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle OBIEE, Answers, Delivers, BI Publisher, Dashboards, OBAW, BI Publisher is required.
- Strong ETL experience with Informatica is required.
- ETL Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is a plus.
- Experience with ERP integration, such as Oracle E-Business Suite is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle's prebuilt BI Applications (OBIA) for E-Business Suite, Siebel, OTM or Peoplesoft is highly desirable.
- Business processes or knowledge/experience of developing BI solutions for enterprise processes such as financials, supply-chain, HCM, CRM etc
- Demonstrated expertise in data modeling concepts, including Fact/Dimension design, database schema design, mapping OLTP to OLAP and/or datawarehouse structures.
- Additional experience with other tools like Business Objects, QlikView or other relevant BI solutions is a plus.
Kindly contact: Lincy Dasan, Direct -908-660-4969, Cell: 925-395-7302, email@example.com
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of various teams.
- Commitment to excellence with high customer service and professional standards.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills for assessment of complex production support issues and recommend / implement effective solutions
- Scorecard and KPI Design, a plus
- Solid understanding of best practices for dashboard development and data visualization techniques
- Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solutions
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
- Prior experience working in pharmaceutical industry and exposure to applications such as Siebel CTMS, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is a big plus
XDuce - 21 months ago