- Leading the design of front-end engineering solutions
- Hand-coding of web-based applications, web pages, emails, and web-based mobile experiences
- Integrating code with other technologies (Flash, Web Services, client-back end systems, content management systems, etc.)
- Optimizes performance of front end applications while collaborating with visual designers, interaction designers and software engineers
- Develops and unit tests well structured reusable code using available frameworks and libraries
- Follows established development processes (e.g. SVN, style guides) and is also accountable for understanding and being able to explain key creative and marketing principles
- Extensive experience in hand coding of XHTML, JS Frameworks (Jquery), DHTML, CSS, HTML5, AJAX
- Tactical fluency with source Control SVN, GitHub
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Expert of web standards and CSS-driven layouts and a master of the DOM
- Experience integrating HTML-based content with other, 3rd party environments (i.e. Content Management Systems) Experience with source control (SVN)
- Solid understanding of on-page SEO and Accessibility
- Experience with some of the following technologies, such as .Net, PHP, JAVA, JSTL, Struts, Flash, Freemaker, and MVC Design Pattern
Excellent debugging skills, Unit testing.
- Serverside literacy and project knowledge.
- Open APIs, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Open Social
- Cloud: AppEngine, AWS, Azure, Distributed databases
- Mobile competence with cross plat-form toole: Android, iPhone
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- Minimum four years experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field.
R/GA - 11 months ago