Project Location: Duluth, GA or Dayton, OH
Start Date: June 3, 2013
Project Duration: Full-Time
Security Clearance: NA
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Hiring Manager: Alan Beal
Skill Set Required
• 5 years experience as a IT Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
• Working experience on Oracle EBS, Supply Chain suite of applications
• 3 or more years of experience with responsibilities of Inventory management solutions covering receiving, material movement, line side supply, material picking, shipping on manufacturing plants or Warehouses
• 3 or more years of experience in Oracle Warehouse Management system involving mobile devices.
• Exposures to Inventory accounting and audit activities like Inventory Close process, physical inventory etc.
• Experience on export management systems (ex. Tradesphere)
• Experience to other integrated packages for shipping efficiencies (ex. ConnectShip)
• Experience with complex global implementation of Oracle EBS, involving manufacturing, supply chain, financials, services and
Skill Set Preferred
• Experience with large enterprises having global operations with challenges of maintaining multiple global business functions in single system, yet meeting all local business and statutory requirements.
• Accounting background is a plus
• Experience with quality assessment initiatives such as Six Sigma, Value Stream Analysis, CMMi, etc.
• Experience working with a geographically distributed team
• Basics of SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
• Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports
• Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, EXCEL, Outlook)
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexibility in a rapidly changing environment; Ability to work non-standard hours when required.
• Understanding of relational databases.
• The candidate should have experience on complex implementation projects with full supply chain implementation with global enterprise.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Developing solutions for Inventory and Logistics functions within the ERP ITS team focusing on Items, Bill of Materials, Manufacturing, Logistics and Warehouse Management (MPM).
• IT Business Analysts are responsible for business requirements gathering, functional analysis, deployment, and support of software applications for business functions in major areas of the business and enterprise wide.
• This position will focus as the liaison with stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems.
• They work closely with customers, colleagues, suppliers, and other stakeholders to define user requirements and provide integrated solutions based upon customized computer architecture and applications.
• They apply their expertise to improve business processes and support critical business strategies, as they seek out opportunities to educate customers in the strategic use of technology. Key Areas of Responsibility
• Liaison with the business stakeholders to gather business requirements.
• Converting business requirements to functional specifications and communicating these to software development teams.
• Constructing applications which meet or exceed requirements, promote re-use of software components, and facilitate ease of support.
• Conducting unit tests, component integration tests, systems and acceptance testing, correcting problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional requirements.
• Coordinating issue resolution with software vendors
• Preparing or providing input to written documentation for technical methods, procedures, functions, or processes to support the installation, operations, training, and maintenance of information technology systems or applications.
• Creating and maintaining the overall IT solution documentations for respective areas
• Specifying and maintaining the required deployment and testing environment.
• Designing and developing test procedures which enumerate the conditions to be tested.
• Participating in system and acceptance testing and deployment readiness testing.
• Rolling out the processes and the systems which support them.
• Evaluating results, correcting problems, and eliminating defects to ensure adherence to test plan.
• Providing ongoing support for the application.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, or related course of study
About Lighthouse Technologies Inc.:
As a software management consulting firm, Lighthouse is a leading provider of full lifecycle software quality management and software engineering services. We provide software testing, software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, IV&V, and software engineering services for commercial and government organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. A partial list of Lighthouse clients includes NCR Corporation, 7-Eleven, Inc., Canadian Pacific Rail, the United States Air Force, the United States Army, and Lockheed Martin Corporation.
We are seeking high-energy, enthusiastic software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, project management, and software engineers to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We are in search of staff whose skills and desire to grow extend well beyond the basics to encompass the entire software development lifecycle.
If you are self-motivated, hard working, and want the chance to practice software quality assurance, testing, and software engineering in a quality oriented, people focused company, please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. For more information about our company and what we do, please view our website at www.lighthousetechnologies.com.
Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Technology First - 11 months ago