Position : RA1637
Salary : OPEN
Location : MA - Lexington
Marketing and Advertising Solutions Company is looking for a Senior PHP Developer who will be responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance activities for firm's loyalty shopping platform. The ideal candidate is
- Design, develop and deploy platform code and applications content for the firm's platform
- Work closely with product management to define and refine product requirements
- Lead feature design, estimation and oversee work of junior developers
- Development of platform infrastructure components in support of application content, applications content in the form of meta-data and page templates, data feeds design, implementation, and handling, platform performance optimizations, and development and deployment of dynamic shopping sites, customer portals and other marketing services.
- Ability to discern powers of your colleagues and make best use of the team's skills.
- 5+ years of experience
building and deploying medium-large scale web based applications using Tomcat (or similar) and Apache
- Demonstrated experience with the ability to lead and mentor other developers
- Strong experience with PHP and LAMP stack
- Experience with PHP development frameworks such as Symfony, design patterns
- Strong experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- Good diagnostic and debugging techniques
- Product development lifecycle including specification and quality assurance
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Smarty or another PHP template framework
- Understanding of memory and thread management
- Experience with Web Services, SOAP, AJAX, etc.
- Experience with e-commerce applications, shopping search or targeting, ad networks, analytics/reporting/data Warehouse applications, mobile applications, online affiliate marketing, SEO/SEM, and email marketing
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
MarketResearchCareers.com - 16 months ago