Senior Packaging Engineer – R&D
General Mills is seeking a Senior Packaging Engineer to provide R&D technical knowledge for GMI. The Packaging Engineer will be a part of a fully integrated cross-functional team, working closely with R&D Platforms, Sourcing, QRO, Engineering, Marketing and Operations. The team is responsible for identifying top opportunities for HMM and innovation, and advancing those priorities. The role is very focused on successfully delivering key projects, developing a pipeline of new ideas, and supporting our key system needs at our production facilities while maintaining our high quality standards for our materials.
- Build strong relationships with key business and platform partners in order to support new product launches and other key initiatives
- Proactively lead collaboration with the cross-functional partners to develop HMM and technical innovation opportunities
- Conduct and/or manage supplier experiments, trials, and analyses to validate project opportunities
- Build internal and external networks, relationships, and understanding of 'customer' needs to effectively influence and gain support for initiatives
- Effectively partner with supplier resources against key initiatives showing a bias for results
- Provide effective communication and documentation of work including technical plans, experimental reports, financial analysis, and management updates
- Build and leverage depth of technical material knowledge to drive innovation and HMM
- Collaborate and influence both internally and externally
sologig - 10 months ago
Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world's leading food companies, General Mills...