- Manage and execute field development studies on behalf of clients acting as a trusted advisor
- Provide assistance to Consultancy Manager with respect to business development and recruitment
- Act as mentor to younger engineers
Perform engineering calculations and techno/economic studies in support of field development planning studies. This entails:
Demonstrate leadership in safety aspects of studies. Together with the Lead Technical Safety Engineer, the candidate will be required to ensure that appropriate consideration of safety issues is made commensurate with the stage in the project life cycle.
Delivery of engineering studies within client’s budget and schedule requirements and meeting all technical scope requirements
Development and evaluation of alternative field development options;
Assisting with the estimation of equipment and facilities cost estimates;
Production of technical notes, reports and presentations;
Initiation and preparation of key client engagements such as option identification workshops;
- Performing presentations to prospective clients
- Assisting with proposals
- Identification of potential recruits for the Genesis Consultancy across the experience spectrum
- Leading, coaching, mentoring and co-ordinating discipline personnel assigned to a project.
- Direction and monitoring the execution of work with regard to content and quality of all documentation within the disciplines scope of work.
- Participating in all discipline activities as required including preparation and checking of documents, specifications, procedures, standards, data sheets etc.
- Development of new methods and procedures associated with field development planning activities
- Essential: Relevant Engineering degree or equivalent; Charted Engineer status or P.E.
- >20 years of experience in upstream oil and gas
- Experience across the full upstream project lifecycle
High-tech Technip USA, an American subsidiary of French engineering and construction giant Technip, provides engineering and construction...