Do you have subject matter expertise in process consulting, business process development, scope definition, risk identification, methodology and resource allocation or facilitation? You will partner with the migration team on deployment activities and will have primary accountability for ongoing business process support as it relates to utilization of enterprise tools. This Senior Process Consultant role requires a holistic view of functional area end to end processes, expectations to manage & lead a group through solution deployment as well as provide guidance and recommendations for utilization of the standard tools that include but are not limited to:
* Right Fax/Alchemy
* UHC Online
* Strategic Identified Claims Platforms
Candidates will have/obtain the ability as follows:
* detailed knowledge of the applications listed above,
* understanding/awareness to all lines of business using these tools,
* building knowledge of system enhancements being applied to each application, building year over year,
* identify and learn processes that will align to standard & that will remain variant,
* engage in onsite deployment support to establish relationships with business teams
* develop understanding of key issues that surface with movement to enterprise tool suite,
* partner in management of issue resolution during migration go live support
* obtain full business ownership of issue resolution post-go live support
* drive process alignment; identify ongoing coaching opportunities; process standardization & staffing assessments
* ability to act as liaison between business and technology partners
Desired locations for this opportunity are AZ, MN, CA. Possible telecommute.
BA/BS degree and/or equivalent education and experience.
2+ years of project management experience
2+ years of experience in process development, tracking & planning project
2+ years of experience identifying improvement opportunities
1+ years of experience in working on or with IT or technology based teams
Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization
Proven self-starter with adaptability
Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, is comprised of three specialized businesses dedicated to meeting the health care benefits needs of individuals and groups; all part of something greater, but each with a specialized focus:
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual works with individuals, small businesses and large multi-site employers to provide innovative, affordable benefits services.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement is focused on serving Americans over the age of 50. It is the largest business dedicated to meeting the growing health and well-being needs of aging individuals in the nation, serving one in five Medicare beneficiaries through a comprehensive and diversified array of products and services through four industry-leading businesses.
UnitedHealthcare Community & State provides high-quality, personalized; public-sector health care programs that help local government agencies improve health outcomes for millions of children and low-income and disabled individuals at an affordable cost.
Together, we â€™ re removing the barriers that keep people from receiving the kind of quality health care that makes a difference. We focus on Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance as we empower people to achieve better health and well-being.
Come grow and thrive in our culture of innovation and ideas. Because there is no opportunity greater than the quest to help people live healthier lives.
UnitedHealth Group - 20 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...